- You can clearly see your sleep diminishing every night, until you’re sleeping less than a 1/3 of what you usually do
- You really want to do something (read a dog training book, play a video game, colour) but can’ t because you can’t concentrate or sit still enough – those things aren’t ACTIVE enough for you!
- You go from blogging / posting on the internet once every few days to several times a day
- You trawl the internet for something, ANYTHING, that will hold your attention (eg. I just discovered Pinterest today…nothing better than being able to search for pics of absolutely anything and be able to actively scroll through them all!)
- You are so irritable it scares you. A lot. But whatever annoyed you is forgotten about within seconds.
- You decide to bring home yet another pet, and although you know s/he will be looked after for life, loved, and live in the lap of luxury…you are aware the reason you want her so-so-so-so-so much is because your mood is elevated (I had previously promised to wait a few months before bringing this pet home)
- You just. can’t. stop! You’ve moved furniture, tidied, walked the dogs, cleaned & fed the pets, been shopping, tidied more etc etc
- You cut all your hair off and given yourself a mohican. Yep, just happened. Ooops.
- Your partner is having to take several hours nap a day purely because he can’t keep up with you and your energy
- You’ve been physically on the go for 14 hours, have barely sat down, but do you need sleep? HELL NO, NOT FOR HOURS!
- When you fill in your mood chart you can clearly see that, in almost every way, your mood is climbing higher & higher…and it makes you smile, because you haven’t felt this good in over a year 😀
- Writing this blog is sapping too much concentration and you need to get up and go, so you end it even though there are lots more points you could write…